Real Estate Law
Buying or selling property is a major undertaking. Deals often close quickly which can be exciting and stressful. Whether you are buying or selling real estate in Victoria, BC or on Vancouver Island, we take a hands on approach to protect your interests. We have a team of Real Estate Lawyers in Victoria, BC and multiple real estate conveyancers that are ready to serve your needs.
Our Real Estate Lawyers in Victoria, BC know what to expect and where the pitfalls are for all types of residential and commercial transactions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparing documents for, reviewing, and advising on, residential purchases and sales, including conveyances.
- Preparing and advising on commercial real estate transactions;
- Preparing, reviewing and advising on commercial tenancy agreements;
- Reviewing and advising clients on charges on the land, including easements, restrictive covenants, and rights-of-way;
- Preparing, reviewing, and advising on co-ownership agreements;
- Reviewing and preparing tenancy agreements and lease agreements;
- Advising clients on refinances and mortgages;
Our Real Estate Lawyers in Victoria, BC also act on behalf of developers, investors, and general contractors during all phases of real estate projects ranging from single unit homes to larger commercial or residential projects. Other Real Estate clients include individuals, corporations, private lenders, financial institutions, developers, non-profit organizations, mortgage brokers and real estate agents. Contact us today to learn how we can help.