Post Graduate Work Visas

Do you hold a valid study permit and currently attend a post-secondary institution in Canada?

If so, you may qualify for a work permit upon graduation. The Post Graduate Work Permit Program (PGWPP) enables students who graduate from participating Canadian post-secondary institutions to gain valuable Canadian work experience. The length of your work permit under this program depends on the length of your program of studies, to a maximum of three years. There are tight deadlines in which you must apply for your work permit under this program and as such, we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible.

To determine whether you qualify for a work permit under the PGWPP, please feel free to contact us to arrange a consultation.

About the Author

Avatar photo

Written by Velletta Pedersen Christie

The law firm of Velletta Pedersen Christie is based in lovely Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. We employ some of the best lawyers in BC, and provide powerful, professional counsel to to clients in Victoria, across Canada and around the globe. We have the expertise to handle a variety of legal projects and cases, so contact us and we'll get you speaking with the appropriate member of our team.