Extending Your Stay


Whether you are a temporary foreign worker, visitor or student, you may apply to extend your stay in Canada. To ensure that you do not lose your status, you must submit your application to extend your stay prior to the expiry date on your current visa. If you have applied to extend your stay and your visa expires before you receive an answer to your application to extend, you may continue work, study or visit under the same conditions, as the case may be, until a decision is rendered on your application.

If you wish to extend your stay in Canada, please contact us to arrange a consultation.