Residential Real Estate
Home ownership is often the biggest investment you will ever make and there are many things to consider. Our experienced team of real estate lawyers at Velletta, Pedersen, Christie are specifically trained in the process of real estate purchasing, leasing, financing, transferring and developing. Our law firm performs an in-depth review and proactive due diligence on every transaction to ensure all potential land title issues are discovered and addressed in a timely manner. We represent a wide variety of clients involved in real estate matters including, first-time homebuyers and professional corporations.
At Velletta, Pedersen, Christie, our real estate lawyers provide the valuable insight necessary to help clients attain their real estate goals. Our services include representation in any of the following areas:
- Negotiation and preparation of initial purchase and sale agreements;
- Review and advise on purchase and sale agreements;
- Performing title searches and reviews for liens, easements, restrictive covenants, tax liabilities, or third-party interest claims on the property;
- Mortgage financing and refinancing;
- Preparation of all statutory property transfer documents including required tax forms;
- Facilitating the payout of mortgages, liens, court orders, judgements and other registered charges on the land title;
- Conveyances involving new home construction;
- Advising and preparation of lease to own agreements;
- Conveyances involving multi-unit residential buildings.
Having represented clients within the Vancouver Island residential real estate market for over 30 years, we can provide you with experienced insight in the purchase or sale of residential land, homes, vacation homes, cottages, condominiums or rental properties. Contact us today to see how we can help.