Arts & Entertainment Law
Request a consultation
All successful artists must protect their artistic work and attend to the business side of their career. Whether you are a musician, songwriter, actor, visual artist or involved in theatre, dance, film production, or staging artistic shows or events we will confidently and economically attend to your legal needs.
Some of our services include:
- Designing and implementing sound business organizations for publishing companies, production companies, record labels, and other entertainment organizations;
- Drafting or reviewing contracts such as Royalty Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Location Release Agreements, and Ownership Agreements;
- Negotiating financing arrangements between Producers, Distributors, and Talent;
- Enforcing copyright claims on streaming platforms such as Youtube and Spotify;
- Drafting Non-Disclosure Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, and Non-circumvention Agreements to protect your ideas;
- Handling advertising, branding, and sponsorship deals.
We are, at times, more than lawyers, we are advisers helping to bring your art and entertainment to the spotlight. We understand what keeps you up at night and work collaboratively to find practical and creative solutions, at the heart of your career.
Fill out the form below and we’ll get you speaking to the appropriate member of our team!
PERSONAL INJURY EVALUATION FORM
Please fill out this form and one of our personal injury lawyers will contact you regarding your claim. While we guard information carefully, it is impossible to guarantee confidentiality 100% with internet forms. If you would prefer you may call our offices to speak to one of our personal injury lawyers at (250) 383-9104 or toll-free at 1-866-383-9104.